Copyright Infringement Policy
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our Website infringes upon your copyrights, you can file a Notification of Copyright Infringement by sending a Notification of Copyright Infringement that meets the minimum requirements set out below at [email]]. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your Notification of Copyright Infringement may not be valid.
Your claim must include the following information (please note that all information must be submitted in English):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- a clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our Website (such as a URL or other location of the infringing material);
- a clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the Website;
- provide a reasonably sufficient method of contacting you: phone number and email address would be preferred;
- the following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by protection of law”; and
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Copyright Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
Once proper bona fide Notification of Copyright Infringement is received by us, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including, without limitation:
- removal or disabling access to the infringing material;
- notifying the content provider, member or user that it has to remove or disable access to the material; and
- terminating the repeat offenders’ access to the service.
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE TERMINATE ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE BY ANY USER, WE IN NO WAY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE REMEDY AT LAW OR IN EQUITY AGAINST COPYRIGHT INFRINGERS OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS VIOLATORS, NOR WILL WE INDEMNIFY OR PROVIDE LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGER IN ANY ACTION ARISING FROM THE ALLEGED INFRINGER’S USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.