About the job
The Vice President of Channel Development plans and directs all aspects of sales policies, objectives, and initiatives. Develops the strategic sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization. Responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume of the organization’s products. Manages all aspects of the sales function including inside sales, outside sales and customer service teams.
This is a senior leader role for NA/ROW with responsibility for a cross-functional revenue team to deliver world-class customer support, integrate omnichannel capabilities, build robust processes and capture global growth opportunities. Focus on the channel strategy, customer plans, new product introductions, digital offering, and account execution achieve the annual net sales and net margin targets. The channels include Direct-to-Consumer, National PurePlay, National Retail, Regional Retail, Specialty Accounts, Domestic Dealers, and International Dealers & Distributors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers annual Net Sales target
- Leads line review execution and secure new distribution to achieve annual targets
- Establishes the channel & the customer strategies for North America and International customers
- Identifies, attract, and retain high-quality sales and digital talent to build a high-performing, stable and growing team
- Develops omnichannel capability as a core competency across all channels
- Develops strategic, long-term partnerships with key accounts
- Responsible for upgrade the CB capability to meet in-store, online and new channel opportunities
- Creates a team environment that supports innovation and smart risk-taking
- Leads continuous improvement of commercialization processes and execution with the BUs
- Identifies and capture incremental sales growth opportunities
- Works the budget and forecast capabilities in collaboration with Supply Chain to achieve customer service targets
- Partner with BUs and Brand to create compelling customer-facing presentations
- Provides strong leadership for NPD and Go-to-Market practices
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. Advance degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Ten (10) or more years of relevant leadership experience in sales, digital marketing, product marketing and general management
- Consumer goods experience (durables or consumables)
- Experience with Lowe’s account management (a plus)
License(s) / Certification(s): N/A
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional commercial teams
- Team leadership experience with more than 3 direct reports
- Analytical skills to use data to support key decisions
- Team-builder with focus on coaching and collaboration
- Understand the Omnichannel / eCommerce capabilities
- Annual planning and forecast
- Prioritization and allocation of resources
- Process and system oriented
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- High energy to drive results and manages change
Represents the appropriate physical requirements of the job in the course of the work.
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
For employment within the United States, the W.C. Bradley Co. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify .
The W.C. Bradley Co. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with the W.C. Bradley Co. and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 706.571.6080 or visit us at 1017 Front Avenue, Columbus, GA 31902.