About the job
Gala is creating entertainment that empowers on the blockchain. Across our family of brands including Games, Music, Film and VOX, we’re empowering creators and fans to build the future of entertainment.
Powered by talent from around the globe, our fully remote organization believes in making bold moves to create products that have never been seen before in the marketplace. Gala was founded by Eric Schiermeyer (gaming legend and co-founder of Zynga), and Michael McCarthy (the Creative Director behind viral gaming hits such as Farmville 2). Since then, Gala has grown to be a leader in Web3 entertainment.
Under the Gala brand, we have a growing roster of reputable partners across Gaming and Entertainment including DreamWorks, AMC and NBCU. Plus, legendary game developers Peter Molyneux and Will Wright, as well as music greats like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Kings of Leon and BT.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people worldwide. We are breaking down barriers to bring our communities joy, entertainment, and real-world value.
At Gala, we work remotely with flexibility; we have a great time with our colleagues and love getting things done. While working here, you’ll imagine and create new and exciting things for the world to enjoy. Your talents and efforts will improve our audiences’ lives in the real world.
And this is just the beginning…
As the Senior Proposition Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving the strategic direction of our Music and Film product offerings and shaping our value proposition within the Web3 ecosystem. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and business development, to create compelling propositions that cater to our target audience and drive business growth.
- Strategic Proposition Development: Lead the development of the overall product strategy and value proposition for our Web3 Entertainment company. Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in the Web3 ecosystem to identify new opportunities and define innovative propositions.
- Market Analysis: Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis to understand customer needs, competitor offerings, and industry trends. Use this knowledge to inform and validate proposition development decisions.
- Product Positioning: Collaborate with the marketing team to define and refine the positioning of our products within the Web3 Entertainment market. Create compelling messaging and differentiate our offerings from competitors.
- Proposition Roadmap: Develop a clear proposition roadmap, outlining key initiatives, priorities, and timelines. Collaborate with product development teams to align on the execution and delivery of the roadmap.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product development, engineering, design, marketing, and business development teams to ensure that the proposition aligns with the overall company strategy. Collaborate to optimize user experiences and identify new features or enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage and communicate with internal stakeholders, including executive leadership, to gain alignment on proposition strategies and secure necessary resources for successful execution.
- Performance Tracking: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate the success of propositions and regularly monitor and report on their performance. Use insights to refine and improve future propositions.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Proven Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in proposition management, or a similar strategic role within the music and film industry.
- Web3 Expertise: Strong understanding of the Web3 ecosystem, including decentralized applications, blockchain technology, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and other related concepts. Familiarity with digital entertainment trends within the Web3 landscape.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically, analyze market trends, and translate insights into actionable strategies. Strong business acumen and a track record of developing successful value propositions.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams. Proven ability to build consensus and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Leadership Skills: Experience in leading and motivating teams, as well as managing projects from inception to completion. Ability to drive and execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Results-oriented: Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making. Ability to set and track KPIs and use data to iterate and improve propositions over time.
- Adaptability: Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment. Open to learning and experimenting with new technologies and approaches.
Gala is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees 100% covered for employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program and several
If you have the experience, passion and drive to join our team then please submit a resume by clicking the apply button below!
Gala does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies. Gala will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Benefits found in job post
- Vision insurance